That’s the bottom line. When it comes to your online business, I’m guessing there’s probably a lot of things you absolutely love to do every day. Creating awesome content, sharing products and programs you’re passionate about, and networking with other cool people online are a few things that come to mind. After all, that’s probably the reason why you started.
Then maybe… there’s a few things that you’d rather not be doing if you didn’t have to be. Managing your social media presence, wrestling with your e-newsletter layout, managing your shopping cart, or trawling through an overflowing inbox could possibly fall into this category.
For everyone it’s different.
Depending on your business model, your personal expertise and the time you have available, there could be something you’d like specialist support with in running your online business.
How We Can Help.
As virtual assistants specializing in online marketing, you can confidently hand over to us the one-off projects or daily tasks that you’d rather not be doing yourself.
If you already have your online business established, we can help with:
- Technical, creative and administrative support for your next launch.
- Writing, publishing and promoting your blog content.
- Social media sharing, follower building and proactive engagement.
- Planning and formatting your e-newsletter to go out on schedule.
- Connecting with and supporting your affiliates.
- Providing dedicated customer support to your customers and clients.
If you’re just getting started with your online business, we can help with:
- Creating a social media strategy and managing your day-to-day presence on the social networks.
- Setting up your shopping cart platform with the products, programs and autoresponder email series you need.
- Creating an e-newsletter template and integrating with your mail program.
- Editing content on your existing website, and adding new pages or posts as required.