I’m Danielle Greason. I help businesses to get in front of the right audiences on Facebook and then use email marketing to build trust, get customers and grow revenue.
Have you heard the news that Facebook Ads are like the gold rush of the 21st century?
Or maybe something to that effect, right? 😉
While it’s absolutely true that the opportunity to generate targeted leads so cost effectively is transforming many people’s fortunes… and lives… right now, I’m continuing to see business owners struggling to get the results they need, just to break even with Facebook Ads.
Often the cause of this frustration can be attributed to one subtle misunderstanding…
Confusing the gasoline for the fire.
… as I heard Jonathan Goodman put it recently.
Effective Facebook advertising, email marketing sequences… and any other digital marketing strategy for that matter… are really like the ‘gasoline’ that accelerates what you’ve already got happening.
Your offer, your content, your story, your brand… your unwavering desire to really help your customers and clients…
… that right there is the fire.
Having had the privilege of observing the backend traffic, subscriber and revenue stats of many different businesses over the past 6 years, I’ve come to realize that when the ‘fire’ just isn’t there… or at least, not yet… it’s a hard slog to build up month over month, or reach a certain point of ongoing revenue stability.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
You can absolutely see a solid return on your investment into Facebook advertising, provided you’re willing to put in the work to dig up, polish and document the very best of what your business has to offer… so that the online world gets to transparently see it the way you do.
I can help you to do that.
And I’ve got 3 options for you…
Option 1: “Pick my brain”
If you just need some advice or a collaborative brainstorming session, I’m available to jump on a call for an hour to talk Facebook Ads and email marketing automation.
Specifically, I can help with:
- Working through the different types of Facebook Ad campaigns and which to prioritize first (or next).
- Reviewing your Facebook Ad results, offers, copy, images, targeting and campaign structure.
- Email marketing automation strategies to build trust with new subscribers and save you time on content creation.
- Brainstorming which automated email sequences to prioritize first (or next) based on your business goals and what you already have in place.
- Guidance on how best to segment your email subscribers (within Drip, Infusionsoft or MailChimp) and to send the right emails to the right people.
- Helping you to figure out how to get your ‘fire’ started — your offer, your story, your content — if you’re brand new to this world of digital marketing.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Clear direction and detailed advice for one or two specific components of your marketing efforts.
- A video recording of our call, so you can refer back to the details as you begin implementing.
Option 2: Lead Generation Roadmap
Do you already have a base of existing customers that love your product or service?
If you know you’ve got a good thing going on, but now it’s time to increase revenue with more predictable lead generation, I can help with a structured audit, research and planning process.
1. Complete an intake application here to share some details with me about your business, what you sell, how you attract customers and what you’re working on right now.
2. Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll hear back from me personally via email within 48 hours. I’ll let you know if I think I can help, based on your business model, goals and resources. If I can, I’ll send over my calendar link for you to book an initial free 30-minute call so we can get to know each other. You can ask me any questions about the process before making a decision to go ahead.
3. When you confirm, I’ll send through the proposal, service agreement and invoice for your review, signature, and payment.
4. We’ll schedule a 2-hour discovery meeting, to take place on a video call, where I’ll ask you more questions about the information you shared with me through your intake application. I’ll dig into the details to find out which content assets, lead magnets, and product offers we’ve got to draw on in moving a new lead through each stage of the customer journey for your business.
5. After the meeting, I’ll request access to your Google Analytics, email marketing software, Facebook Ad Account, and any other tools that are holding the current stats about your business.
6. Over the next two weeks, I’ll review your data to get as much clarity as possible on actual conversion rates within your business. I’ll also review your existing content, email copy, lead magnets, products, services and social media presence.
7. We’ll schedule a next 90-minute call for me to hand over the documented plan of action. I’ll explain each step and you can ask any questions about the tech specifics of getting everything implemented.
8. If you or someone on your team is already comfortable with the implementation side of things in Facebook Ads Manager and your email marketing automation software, you can go ahead with getting everything set up. Once you’ve got it up and running, we’ll meet for a final 60-minute call where I’ll review your results so far and recommend any refinements.
- The Lead Generation Roadmap as a detailed Google Docs report, including:
- What to offer in your Facebook Ads and when.
- The specific types of Facebook ads to start testing for each offer.
- The warm and cold audiences to target within Facebook.
- Recommendations for which specific pieces of your existing content should be used within an automated email nurture sequence, and in what order.
- Recommendations for new pieces of content that would contribute significantly to building trust and purchase intent, delivered through both email and Facebook Ad retargeting.
- Tech recommendations to improve segmentation and tracking within your email marketing software and CRM.
- Your customer journey and funnel mapped out, highlighting the steps where specific changes or improvements need to be prioritized.
- A calculation of minimum Facebook Ad budget recommended to begin testing your initial targeting options and offers.
- Video recordings of the discovery, handover and review meetings, so you can refer back to the details as you begin implementing.
The cost for a Lead Generation Roadmap is currently $1,200 USD.
Option 3: Fully-managed lead generation and lead nurturing for digital product creators and local businesses.
Before we go through the roadmap strategy process above, I’ll let you know upfront if I have availability to manage the Facebook advertising and email marketing automation for your business on an ongoing basis.
This option includes both ‘done-for-you’ and ‘done-with-you’ components, to make sure we get the most leverage we possibly can out of all these fancy digital marketing strategies.
a) Facebook Ad Account setup or refinement.
- Installing or checking your Facebook Pixel on your website, landing pages, and checkout pages.
- Creating warm custom audiences and Lookalike audiences.
- Importing your customer lists to exclude from campaigns.
- Setting up custom conversions.
b) Landing page build or refinement.
- Creating a custom Leadpages landing page and thank-you page for each offer we’re promoting with Facebook Ads.
- Setting up or refining your checkout pages and payment processing inside your eCommerce tool.
- Configuring delivery of your lead magnets or digital products through your email marketing software.
- Tech integrations and testing.
c) Email marketing automation setup or refinement.
- Implementing a tagging/segmentation structure within your account, so that we always know where new leads have come from, what they’re most interested in, when and where they’ve engaged with your business or content already, and if they’re a customer, what they purchased and when.
- Designing an email template to match your brand.
- Creation of an automated series of emails that delivers your very best content to new leads, in the right order.
- If you’ll be changing email systems as you come on board, I’ll handle the full account migration process.
d) Management and optimization.
- Monitoring reports daily and adjusting budget allocation twice weekly.
- Implementing new retargeting ad campaigns.
- Updating exclusion lists to avoid, as far as possible, your audience seeing ads for things they’ve already subscribed for or purchased.
- Running email marketing reports and periodically cleaning the list of unengaged subscribers.
a) Writing copy for your emails and landing pages, following the outlines and prompts I share.
The more central YOU are personally to your brand, the more focus there will be on having you write full drafts, with my input and review.
If you are a local brick-and-mortar business or service provider, it will be the other way around… I’ll gather information and input from you upfront through video calls, then write drafts ready for your feedback and review, to make sure we’ve captured your business’s unique message.
b) Capturing the photos and video snippets that tell your story, or that of your brand.
I’ll help you to coordinate this, to build your library of content resources for ongoing digital marketing.
c) Commitment to your sales process at the ‘bottom of the funnel’.
Depending on your business model, this may involve webinars, video workshops, Facebook Live, or phone calls to schedule appointments. I’ll help you to document the process, timelines, and tools for you and/or your customer support team or sales reps.
We’ll meet for 2 x 60-minute brainstorming calls each month.
I’ll be sharing the reports and campaign updates throughout the month using video screencasts, but these calls will be your opportunity to ask questions, learn more about the process and give me a heads up about any new products, services, events or promotions on the horizon.
You’ll also get one free copy of my digital marketing skills development course, The Online Biz Skills.
You’re welcome to use this tutorial training yourself, or, to share with a team member, freelancer or virtual assistant who’s helping you with other content marketing tasks… things like blog management, weekly broadcast newsletters, organic social media posting across platforms, as well as providing proactive customer support to leads and customers.
You don’t need to be intending to study the course to get results with this service. It’s there simply as a bonus to take advantage of as and when it’s needed. If it was me, I’d actually use it as a free training incentive to contract a really clued up and enthusiastic service provider, perhaps new to digital marketing.
The cost for fully-managed lead generation and lead nurturing is $2,000/month, plus a one-time fee of $1,200 for the initial roadmap process.
This application is exactly the same as the one linked above for the Lead Generation Roadmap service. On the application, you’ll see a question where you can indicate if you’re interested in this fully-managed option, or the roadmap process only.
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll hear back from me personally via email within 48 hours. I’ll let you know if I think I can help, based on your business model, goals and resources. If I can, I’ll send over my calendar link for you to book an initial free 30-minute call so we can get to know each other. You can ask me any questions about the process before making a decision to go ahead.